Friday, April 16, 2010

Tea Party Movement

WELCOME!

As an introduction, I'd like to welcome all of you who would like to participate in our discussions. The purpose of this blog is to allow former students of Susan Talley's class to be able to interact with one another.

To start, I am very interested in the Tea Party movement, primarily because of our activity with the Media Analysis. I find it very interesting how the media uses language to influence your views of the tea party activists that have become so involved in politics. Do you think that I am biased? Am I seeing something that is not there? Check out the CNN clip listed above. Check out other networks to see how they characterize the tea parties and post your thoughts here! I'm looking forward to hearing about your analysis of this!
Links:
CNN Tea Party Movement

2 comments: